This is the best salad I’ve ever had. Here is the recipe.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for 1 person:
☻2 small zucchinis
☻1 bunch of cilantro
☻5 leaves of lettuce
☻3 red bell peppers
☻1 yellow bell pepper
Required kitchenware: blender, knife, board.
- Make zucchinis noodles/spaghetti using a knife or a spiralizer.
- Cut 1 mango, 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper into small pieces.
- Mince 1 bunch of cilantro and 5 leaves of lettuce.
- Prepare the sauce by simply mixing 2 mangoes and 2 red bell peppers in a blender.
- Put everything in a big bowl or a big container and enjoy!
Please give a like to that article if you want me to share more recipes.
Here are some of the favorite fruit art pictures I made during the last years. Some of them required one hour of preparation.
Please say the number of the picture you like most in the comment section. Or feel free to ask what are the fruit is a specific picture. I own all of these pictures.
I’ll do another series with pretty cooked food or food stashes on another day. Stay tuned!
Proof I made it: